Access to Evening and Weekend Appointments at your Local Hub
Appointments with a GP, nurse, healthcare assistant, physiotherapist are available at evenings and weekends from six GP Hubs.
Appointments are available; 6pm - 10pm on weekdays and 10am - 6pm at weekends and bank holidays, including Christmas day & Easter Sunday
There are six GP Hubs across Sheffield;
- Crookes Hub: Crookes Practice, 203-205 School Road, Sheff, S10 1GN
- Palgrave Hub: The Health Care Surgery, 63 Palgrave Road, Sheff, S5 8GS
- Sloan Hub: Sloan Medical Centre, 2 Little London Road, Sheff, S8 0YH
- Woodhouse Hub: Woodhouse Health Centre, 5-7 Skelton Land, Sheff, S13 7LY
- Burncross Hub: Chapelgreen Practice, 1 Bevan Way, Sheff, S35 1RN
- Flowers Hub: The Flowers Health Centre, 87 Wincobank Avenue, Sheff, S5 6AZ
Appointments are booked by contacting the surgery within the usual opening hours or by contacting NHS 111 or the GP Out of Hours service.
Nurse Appointments can be booked for the following routine services: blood tests, BP checks, removal of stitches, dressings, asthma reviews, ear syringing, smears, diabetes reviews, and injections for B12 & Depo contraception.
Physiotherapists in the GP Hubs are able to offer an initial assessment and advice for musculoskeletal pain.
For more information please follow this link: www.primarycaresheffield.org.uk/patients
GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) & Privacy Notice